•Prof. Mainak Banerjee, Prof. P. Bhavana, Prof. R.N. Behera, Dr. K.P. Jayadevan & Prof. Amrita Chatterjee received SERB funding Congrats!
• Multi-institute Consortium Project received funded by R.D. Tata Trust Prof. Sunil Bhand PI from BITS Goa Congrats!
• Prof. Narendra Nath Ghosh has received Visiting Professorship from University of Leeds, UK. Congrats!
• Prof. Ranjan Dey has visited National Taiwan University of Science and Technology (NTUST) Taipei, Taiwan as a Visiting Associate Professor in June-July 2016 and taught a Summer Course for ME and Doctoral scholars of Chemical Engineering. During this period, he also visited Chung Yuan Christian University at Taipei (Taiwan), National University of Singapore, Nanyang Technical University, Singapore.
• Prof. Halan Prakash is accepted as Guest Editor for the special issue on International Conference on Advanced Oxidation Processes, AOP-2016 at BITS-Pilani KK Birla Goa Campus, to be published in the Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering, Elsevier Publications.
• Prof. Amrita Chatterjee is selected as Editorial board Panel member of RSC Advances
• Dr. Souvik Pal, Dr. Dayananda and Dr. Gokulkrishna have successfully received their Ph.D. Degrees. Congrats!
•Prof. Sunil Bhand has been presented Joseph Wang Award 2015 by Cognizure in recognition of his outstanding research in Analytical Chemistry.
•Recent Conferences organized-NFCFA 2015 & AMAN 2016
•Mr. Riddhish Pandharkar (Student M.Sc Chemistry) has won the silver medal (Second Prize) in poster presentation at NFCFA 2015
•Prof. Narendra Nath Ghosh and Prof Gerard F Fernando have jointly received prestigious Newton Research Collaboration award from Royal Academy of Engineering,UK
•Mr. Atul Sharma working under the supervision of Prof Sunil Bhand and co-Supervised by Prof J-L Marty from
University of Perpignan France completed successfully 1 year Erasmus Mundus doctoral fellowship tenure at France
•Dr. Mainak Banerjee has been introduced by TCI chemicals in their e-news letter League of Extraordinary Chemists in Volume 13
•Prof. Sunil Bhand has been appointed Senior Editor for the Journal “Science Advances Today”
•Prof. Sunil Bhand has been appointed as a DBT expert committee member in the area of Biosensor for the period 2015-16
• Dr. Geetesh Mishra, Dr. R. Prasath and Dr. Subhenjit Hazra were awarded Ph.D Degrees in the Convocation held on 9th of August 2015 Congrats!
•Prof. Narendra Nath Ghosh has received “Outstanding Reviewer Status” Awarded by Materials Chemistry and Physics
•Prof. Anjan Chattopadhyay recently visited (May-July) the Institute of Physical Chemistry, Theoretical Chemistry group, University of Heidelberg, Germany under the University Immersion Program of BITS-Pilani
•Prof. Halan Prakash recently visited (June-July) NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram Department of Materials Science and Technology , Functional Materials under the Industry Immersion Program of BITS-Pilani
•Prof. Ranjan Dey, attended the 19th Symposium on Thermophysical Properties in Colorado University, Boulder, Colorado, USA in June 2015 and presented a paper entitled "Transport, optical, interfacial, and thermodynamic properties of binary and ternary liquid mixtures"
•DST-FAST Track project has been approved for Dr. Venkatesan Thimmakondu
•Uday Kumar Padidela, Ph.D scholar, Dept. of Chemistry, has been awarded second prize at the One Day State Level Seminar on Advances in Colloid Chemistry for a poster organised by Department of Chemistry, Parvatibai Chowgule College of Arts and Science, Margao, Goa on 14th February 2015.
•Paper of Prof. N N Ghosh, dept. of Chemistry has been awarded as Top cited paper for 2011 and 2012 by Catalysis Communications, Elsevier USA
•Mr. Geetesh K. Mishra (2010PHXF816G) Ph.D. student of Prof. Sunil Bhand, awarded 2nd prize in poster presentation at Indo-UK workshop on Advance Material and Their Application in Nanotechnology(AMAN-2014 Title: Impedemetric immunosensor for bacterial detection. Authors:Geetesh K Mishra, Gautam bacher, Utpal Roy, Sunil Bhand Congratulations!
•INDO- UK INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON ADVANCED MATERIALS AND THEIR APPLICATIONS IN NANOTECHNOLOGY (AMAN 2014) May (17-19) 2014