2. Benzylic Phosphates in Friedel-Crafts Reactions with Activated and Unactivated Arenes: Access to Polyarylated Alkanes
G. Pallikonda and Manab Chakravarty
J. Org. Chem., 2016, 81, 2135.
3. Computational Study on Thermally Activated Delayed Fluorescence of Donor-Linker-Acceptor network molecules
T. Vikramaditya, M. Saisudhakar, K. Sumithra.
RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 37203.
4. Acrylate-based Polymerizable Sol–Gel Synthesis of Magnetically Recoverable TiO2 Supported Fe3O4 for Cr(VI) Photoreduction in Aerobic Atmosphere
Swapna Challagulla, Ravikiran Nagarjuna, Ramakrishnan Ganesan, and Sounak Roy
ACS Sustainable Chem. Eng., 2016, 4 974.
5. The journey traversed in the remediation of hexavalent chromium and the road ahead toward greener alternatives—A perspective
S. Kalidhasan, A. Santhana Krishna Kumar, Vidya Rajesh, N. Rajesh
Coordination Chem. Reviews, 2016, 317, 157.
6. An ionic liquid-mesoporous silica blend as a novel adsorbent for the adsorption and recovery of palladium ions, and its applications in continuous flow study and as an industrial catalyst
Shivani Sharma, Chia-Ming Wu, Ranjit T. Koodali , N. Rajesh
RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 26668.
7. Augmenting the adsorption of palladium from spent catalyst using a
thiazole ligand tethered on an amine functionalized polymeric resin
Shivani Sharma, N. Rajesh
Chemical Engineering Journal, 2016, 283, 999.
8. Adsorption of chromium supported with various column modelling studies through the synergistic influence of Aspergillus and cellulose
T. Sathvika ,Manasi , Vidya Rajesh , N. Rajesh
J. Environ. Chem. Eng, 2016, 4, 3193.
9. Poly (4-styrenesulfonate) templated polyaniline-carboxymethyl cellulose blend: morphology and surface resistivity of the spin coated films
T. Nakamura and S. Jayanty
Soft materials, 2016, DOI:10.1080/1539445X.2016.1215330.
10. Bis- (1-(2-Amino ethyl)piperidino), (2-(2-Amino ethyl)pyridino) and (1-(2-Amino ethyl)pyrrolidino) substituted dicyanoquinodimethane: Consequences of flexible ethylene spacers with heterocyclic moieties and amine functionalities
Raghavaiah, P., Kuladeep, R., Narayana, Rao, D., Jyothilakshmi, A., Srujana, P., Subbalakshmi, J.
Acta. Cryst. B, 2016, DOI:10.1107/S2052520616009537.
11. Pulp and Black Liquor Characterization of Subabul Wood after Craftcooking
Madhuri, P., Nikhil Sainath, V., Jayanty, S., Adasumalli, R. B.
J.Ind. Pulp and Paper Tech Assoc., 2016, 28, 26.
12. Scrambling of Disulfide Bond Scaffolds in neurotoxin AuIB: A Molecular Dynamics Simulation study
Durba Roy and Madhavkrishnan L.
Biopolymers (Peptide Science), 2016, 106, 196.
13. Enzymes’ action on materials: Recent trends
Imran Khan, Jayati Ray Dutta, Ramakrishnan Ganesan
Journal of Cellular Biotechnology, 2015/2016, 1, 131.
14. Large area sub-100 nm direct nanoimprinting of palladium nanostructures
M. S. M. Saifullah, Ramakrishnan Ganesan, Suhui Lim, Hazrat Hussain and Hong Yee Low
RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 21940.
15. Synthesis and anti-cancer activity of 1,4-disubstituted imidazo[4,5-c]quinolines
Yadagiri Thigulla, Mahesh Akula, Prakruti Trivedi, Balaram Ghosh, Mukund Jha and Anupam Bhattacharya
Organic and Biomolecular Chemistry, 2016, 14, 876.
16. Design, synthesis and biological evaluation of 5-(2-(4-(substitutedbenzo[d]isoxazol-3-yl)piperazin-1-yl)acetyl)indolin-2-one and 5-(2-(4-substituted piperazin-1-yl)acetyl)indolin-2-one analogues as novel anti-tubercular agents.
Mahalakshmi Naidu, K., Rudresh Naik, G., Chandra Sekhar, K.V.G.,
Arab.J.Chem., 2016, DOI: 10.1016/j.arabjc.2015.02.025.
17. Multicomponent cascade reaction: dual role of copper in the synthesis of 1,2,3-triazole tethered benzimidazo[1,2-a]quinoline and their photophysical studies.
Nagesh, H.N., Suresh, A., Reddy, M.N., Suresh, N., Subbalakshmi, J., Chandra Sekhar, K.V.G.,
RSC Advances, 2016, 6, 15884.
18. Synthesis and biological evaluation of pyrrolo[2,3-b]pyridine analogues as antiproliferative agents and their interaction with calf thymus DNA.
Suresh, N., Surendar, C., Bhaskara Rao, B., Mallika, A., Nishant J., Chandra Sekhar, K. V. G.,
Eur. J. Med. Chem., 2016, 114, 220.
19. Seeking potent anti-tubercular agents: Design,synthesis, anti-tubercular activity and docking study of various ((triazoles/indole)-piperazin-1-yl/1,4-diazepan-1-yl)benzo[d]isoxazole derivatives.
Mahalakshmi Naidu K., Srinivasarao, S., Agnieszka,N., Ewa, A-K., Chandra Sekhar, K.V.G.,
Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett., 2016, 26, 2245.
20. Design, Synthesis and Biological Evaluation of New Substituted Sulfonamide Tetrazole Derivatives as Antitubercular Agents
Suresh, A., Suresh, N.,Misra, S., Krishna Kumar, M. M, Chandra Sekhar, K.V.G.,
Chemistry Select, 2016, 1, 1705.