"24th National and 2nd International ISHMT-ASTFE Heat and Mass Transfer Conference (IHMTC-2017)", scheduled from 27-30, December 2017 at BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus.
Conference Webpage :
Books by Department Faculty
1. Srinivasa Prakash Regalla, “Computer Aided Analysis and Design”, 1st edition, IK International Publishers, New Delhi, 2010.
2. Srinivasa Prakash Regalla and Kuldip Singh Sangwan, “Product Design and Manufacturing: A product lifecycle approach”, 1st Edition, New Age International Publishers, New Delhi, 2014.
3. Y V Daseswara Rao, “Engineering Mechanics”, 1st Edition, Academic Publishing Company, Hyderabad, 2013.
4. S. S. Deshmukh, A book ‘Development of Integrated Renewable Energy System’ published by Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. (ISBN: 978-3-8465-8656-3).
5. Adesh Jinturkar and Sandip Deshmukh, A book ‘Fuzzy Logic Based Integrated Energy Resource Planning' published by Lambert Academic Publishing, Germany. (ISBN: 978-3659235634).
6. Kalaiselvam S & Parameshwaran R, 2014, ‘Thermal Energy Storage Technologies for Sustainability: Systems Design, Assessment and Applications’, Imprint: Academic Press, Elsevier Publications, Pages – 444. ISBN: 9780124172913 (Print), ISBN: 9780124173057 (eBook).
1. Prof. Amit Kumar Gupta received Prof. S. Venkateswaran Faculty Excellence Award instituted by BITSAA International for his outstanding contribution in teaching and research.
2. Prof. Amit Kumar Gupta received UGC Research Award for his research contribution in mechanical engineering.
3. Prof. Sandip Deshmukh is awarded with OPERA (Outstanding Potential for Excellence in Research and Academics) award by BITS Pilani for 2015-2019.
4. Prof. S.P.Regalla was session chair at 4th Int.Elsevier Conference on Materials Processing & Characterization.
5. Dr. Sabareesh Geetha Rajasekharan was session chair at 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Technology and Sciences, April30-May2,2015.